I get the urge to write from time to time.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

scrubbing is fun.

I really enjoy scrubbing things. I'm not sure if it's the suds, or the little scratchy vibration that it produces, but it makes me feel good. Energized in some way, like I'm making some sort of difference, even if it's only for my own sake (i.e. clean bathtub/toilet/sink/dishes/etc.). God, I'm such a woman.

BUT THEN AGAIN, I can't really manage to keep any clean clothes folded and put away, much less IRONED...

But anyway, I'm getting a little tired of this SPAN 203 nonsense of having no textbooks. I can't tell you how much gas I have wasted going to and fro, roundabout freaking Chapel Hill trying to find these godforsaken texts. And even better, today I was told that the publisher is out of stock...HEY PUBLISHER, PUBLISH MOAR BOOKS.

You'd think it'd be that simple? No! Apparently nothing is simple here at UNC. -__-

BY THE WAY, IT'S A CAPS LOCK DAY.

In other news, I'm having another day, much like the one I had last week (that I'm fairly certain I didn't blog about, but...) in which I am all tired and derp even though I had plenty of sleep the last night. I'm getting nothing done. Thoughts have manifested themselves in food and just as quickly as I have eaten them, disappeared. Meh. Class tomorrow. I should go to bed earlier tonight.

Gonna make some soba now.

No comments:

Post a Comment