I get the urge to write from time to time.

Monday, March 22, 2010

postcard. just one of the many.

I am in love with you, Emmalie Mariah Calvillo. There is no doubt in my mind that this is what is supposed to be...I am praying for you every moment. You have this wonderful talent of making me want to be extraordinary, to learn to love you in the most ideal way. I am looking forward to knowing you more and allowing you to know me more as well. I know that this will be difficult, but I will not leave your side. I love you, and that will not change.

With all the love I possess.




I told someone today that my ups and downs are self-imposed. I meant it. Unfortunately, the only thing that makes me so miserable is me. I don't want advice. I don't want love. I don't want justification. I just want to be understood and to understand myself. But this has really nothing to do with how I feel about the little blurb above. I was moved, but now I'm just procrastinating.

3 comments: